I am passionate about helping women liberate sugar cravings by discovering the root cause of their infinite potential.
I have been where you are, and I can relate to what you are going through. I understand the struggle and the fears you face, and I make your health a priority. We work together to develop lifestyle changes that will last.
I know how sugar cravings can challenge you physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am also very spiritual and, at the same time, always advocating for the super practical, simple, sensible, and sustainable lifestyle.
Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Certified Health Coach New York 2014
Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, American Association of Drugless Practitioners, 2014
P.G.C.E - Sunderland University 2004
National Academy of Physical Education and Sports, Masters in Motrical Anthropology, Bucharest 1999
National Academy of Physical Education and Sports, Bachelors in Physical Education and Sports, Bucharest 1998
A bit more about me
I have been a physical education teacher and sports coach for 16 years.
I am a typical Libra, highly creative with a great compassion to be of service to others.
I follow mostly a plant-based diet, 80% organic food and the rest of 20% still indulging my healthy chocolate and wine.
I love life in every way! “Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.”
What’s the story with Health and True Happiness?
Health is the condition of being sound in body, mind, or spirit. You all heard the saying that “You are what you eat”, but in order to find the optimum health you have to look beyond the food on our plate. Food is only one source of nourishment. You have to look at your career, your physical activity, your relationships and your spiritual practice, because when out of balance you tend to suppress your hunger with food. For me health is something to be aware of, to cherish, to nourish and support.
Happiness as a state of wellbeing and contentment. I hate to say it but most people are under the impression that happiness comes from accumulating wealth or being successful. Let me tell you the truth happiness starts with you. You are the only relationship you will have your entire life from start to finish. You are the biggest influencer of your mind set and mood. Honour yourself, your feelings and your desires.